If you’ve been considering going back to school for your Master of Business Administration (MBA)…Spring 2019 couldn’t be a better time to begin this new journey.
Newly admitted MBA students, beginning the program in Spring 2019, are eligible for a $2,500 scholarship. There is no application necessary if all the requirements (below) are met:
- Admitted to the MBA Program for Spring 2019 term
- If you’re not currently admitted, you can apply here and begin the application process. Deadline for Spring 2019 MBA admission is December 15, 2018.
- Texas Residency
- Completed 2018-2019 FAFSA and meet financial aid eligibility requirements
- Proof of financial need is predicated upon current 2018-2019 FAFSA application that shows student meet criteria for federal financial aid.
- Requirements are evaluated by the University’s Financial Aid office.
- Enroll in Spring 2018 courses
If you have any questions about the $2,500 Spring 2019 New Admit Scholarships, please contact the Marilyn Davies College of Business Graduate office at 713-221-8252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.